Fixed Base Decontamination Services – Oak Ridge, TN
In early 2013, Babcock Services received its license to operate its fixed-base decontamination facility in Oak Ridge, TN. The facility was purpose built and features 12,000 sq. ft. of licensed storage, 8,000 sq. ft. of dedicated decontamination space with covered storage, 25 ton crane and fully outfitted laboratory.
The facility utilizes proven, non-destructive technologies such as CO2 and other non-damaging abrasive media blasting, as well as other techniques in decontaminating customer’s materials.
Related Services Include:
- Transportation Planning and Oversight
- Customer Waste Disposal Coordination
- Unrestricted Radiological Release (NRC Reg. 1.86)
- Outage Inventory Planning Post Equipment Cleaning
- PPE Decontamination and Recycle
BSI Oak Ridge Service Center2323 Zirconium Way Oak Ridge, TN 37830 Phone: 865-574-2028 Fax: 865-574-8184 Contact: Jo Ann Dauberger email@example.com